Important trade information (shipping) *NOT A TRADE*
Hello my friends,
as you may or may not know, but post office prices have gone up once again (January 27th, so it has come and gone).
On January 27, 2013 the U.S. Postal Service® will implement a postage rate increase for all mail classes including First Class Mail®, Priority Mail and Express Mail along with many special services.
Priority mail large flat rate box: 16.85
Priority mail medium flat rate box: 12.35
Priority mail small flat rate box: 5.80
Priority mail flat rate envelope: 5.75
BUT WHAT REALLY GOT ME WAS THE INCREASE OF FLAT RATE ENVELOPES INTERNATIONALLY. The price has increased to 23.95!!!!
• First Class Letters (1 oz.) will increase by one cent to $0.46 from $0.45. Each additional ounce will cost an extra $0.20 (no change)
• First Class Flats (1 oz.) will increase by two cents to $0.92 from $0.90. Each additional ounce will cost an extra $0.20 (no change)
• Postcard rates will increase by one cent to $0.33 from $0.32
• Priority Mail Commercial Base (online postage) rates will increase by an average of 6.3% and will start at $5.05 (previously at $4.90)
• Express Mail Commercial Base (online postage) rates will increase by an average of 5.8% and will start at $13.09 (previously at $12.85)
• First Class Mail International packages will be renamed First Class Package International Service. The service now includes Commercial Base discounts of up to 10% off retail rates. It will also include free electronic USPS Delivery Confirmation International for packages being delivered to Canada
• Parcel Post is being renamed Standard Post and will only be available for purchase at the Post Office
Offered by: goemon
Will trade for:
23.95 to ship internationall!!!!
Last Login Date:
January 6, 2015 / 10:01am
Member Rating Information:
Lifetime ratings for this member: 451
See all rating info on this member